Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ultra Music Festival 2014 + Inspiring Blogger Award

For anyone who followed me on Instagram probably already knew that I went to Seoul again last week to Ultra Music Festival. I love EDM and Ultra is like one of the biggest EDM festival these days. When I heard that they're coming again to Korea this year, I surely can't miss it. (I missed last year because I wasn't legal yet last here in Korea).
This year lineup wasn't as awesome as last year's but still pretty good and I know that I'll regret it if I missed it so although we're still in our finals week, there we go!




Day 1 was pretty awesome and I loveeeee Above&Beyond even more!
And there, day 2 began.



I'm a fan of W&W and they're predictably my favourite act of the night ;)
The lighting was on fire though, the main "U" light and apparently that's the first time this kind of thing happened during any Ultra ever so they stopped W&W for few minutes there. (It kinda happened during Swedish House Mafia's One Last Tour when they came to Indonesia so this isn't unheard of for me.)


Anyway, I can't post all my photos here because it would be too long haha so here's few others more!


Basically that was probably one of the best weekend in my life in Korea so far. Still below my "Avengers shooting" experience though.
3 days of literal Eat Sleep Rave Repeat! See you next year Ultra, wish I can go to the Miami one. Or even better, Tomorrowland!

Anyway, I got this "Inspiring Blogger Award" from my best friend Rosalina. Thank you so much dear <3
Basically I need to post 7 facts about me so, here it is!

7 Facts :

  1. Outside Indonesia, almost everyone call me "Reina" (from my middle name, Andreina)
  2. I used to be a dancer. Planning to dance again real soon ;)
  3. I'm Worship Team member in my church in Korea. No, it's not Korean church, it's International church for english speaker. 
  4. I'm a real deal procrastinator. Something I should be ashamed of really
  5. Moving Image Enthusiast. More well known as movie junkie, but I enjoy watching series too, Too much.
  6. I've never eaten salad and never thought I'd like it until my freshman year in college. Now, I can't live without it.
  7. GOD is everything for me.
There you go fellas! Have a nice weekend ;)

Love, Andreina

6 comments:

  1. You looks like you had so much fun! Would love to attend UMF as well xx

    Love always,
    lapetitecoeur.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. enaknyaaaa T_T ada Afrojack juga ya ci?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so fun !!
    anyway love your outfit also your hair !

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music festival looks like so much fun! Great photos~ c:
    --Kiyomi xx
    www.kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    AND JOIN MARINA BEAUTY DAYS OUT GOES TO JAPAN HERE -> bit.ly/Ollivya

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete