Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kim Hyun Jin's Illustration Exhibition & The Mindy Project




Top - Something I found miraculously stranded inside my closet
Bottom - Thrifted
Shoes - 0618 STUDIO 
Bag - H&M
Necklace - Stradivarius

Last weekend I went to the opening of my professor's friend's illustration exhibition, KIM HYUN-JIN
Gosh I wish I'm half as good as her. 






I'm actually really addicted to "The Mindy Project" these days. Can't believe I never watch it until now. Mindy Kaling is like, my soul sister! She's funny and super amazing! It's really refreshing to watch someone who's not as lucky as most women in normal romantic comedy movies.
Sorry for blabbering all of sudden. You might be wondering, what is this "The Mindy Project" thing?
The Mindy Project is a romantic comedy series following Mindy Lahiri, an OB/GYN and her co-workers in small medical practice in Manhattan. Season 2 had just ended and I really can't wait for their third season. Yup, they got renewed, Yay!
Besides the amazing regular casts, they also got some seriously cool guest stars line up! Seth Meyers, James Franco, Seth Rogen, Maria Menounos, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, etc. and I really couldn't stop laughing when Kris Humphries made an appearance and poked fun at Kardashians and his former relation with them.
I highly recommend this series if you haven't watch it! :)

By the way, I'm coming back during summer break to Indonesia!! So excited! Let's have meet-up guys, I'll be in town from June 28th - August 13th, anyone? You can hit me up through my Facebook, twitter (@vqueengita), instagram (@gitaandreina)!

Love, Andreina


19 comments:

  1. love your outfit !

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear.. By the way where are you now?

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Something I found miraculously stranded inside my closet" <- miracle indeed :D apalagi kalo yang ditemukan lucu banget

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you at 28 dear ♥ lol . Miss you so muchhhhh
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning as usual dear! Miss you so much! Come back here! ;p
    Btw, I nominated you for Inspiring Blogger Award. Take a look yaa :D


    Rosalina
    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo Gita hahahahahahaha

    You're stunning! As always ;)

    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super chic! Love the skirt big time...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and stunning git! Love your outfit here xx

    Love always,
    lapetitecoeur.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty! Thank you for following, I just followed back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous dear.. nice combination of the outfits.. so lovely..
    maybe you want to support each other by follow each other dear? follow me & i will follow u back immediately :)

    http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple outfit yet look so stunning, love the necklace dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shoes remind me of Samantha's signature pumps.


    You have a new follower here!
    I would be more than happy to see your name on my list as well.

    xoxo,
    Froso M.
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit! you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool outfit
    and yes!!! i kinda want to talk about mindy project also in my next post
    its simply amazing and funny
    and kinda refreshing compares to other tv show

    mind to visit my new blog post?
    tattoo

    ReplyDelete