Thursday, April 10, 2014

Best Day of My Life!


Yellow Blazer - Promod
White Tees - Lilou
White Shorts - Zara
Handbag - Mango
Flats - Somewhere in Bangkok


Thanks Nia for taking these photos ;) 


BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! At least so far, I guess. I have few reasons why, if you wanna know why, read this post through ;)
Last weekend, me and my friends went to Seoul for "certain" reason so this post is actually about out weekend getaway. 
I'm currently rewatching Gossip Girl so I'm really "Gossip-girl minded" (or Blair-Waldorf minded) nowadays so it's funny how me and my friend, Nia actually kinda dress up like Blair Waldorf and Jenny Humphrey unintentionally!
Just kidding. I mean, minus the body and the face of course, I'm nowhere near the queen. 
I like how I was kind of preppy and Nia was more romantic-ish rock chic. LOVE <33



We went to Itaewon, also known as foreigner-district in Seoul, to grab a lunch and we accidentally saw this poster at the subway station about this pie bakery called, Tartine. I've been craving for apple pie since forever and to finally found the legit american apple pie is awesome. We tried their Apple Pie and Chocolate Fudge Pie and boy, those are GOLD! Definitely gonna come back there.


In front of the Bakery

And this is the reason why we went to Seoul.


AVENGERS 2 FILMING IN SEOUL!

I know it probably sounds pretty crazy especially for people who know how far Seoul from Busan is and it's not cheap to go to Seoul. So I might sound really creepy (or crazy) for them.
But in my defense, it's probably my once in a lifetime chance to watch the filming of Avengers so up close and I'm such a huge fan of Marvel superheroes.

We went to Seoul with no high expectation, we thought that even if we can't see the filming up close, at least we tried because most of the filming locations are on the bridges so our chance was actually slim to none but we wanted to at least try. So we did.
And God bless us.
We saw Chris Evans.




I'm so speechless. I was freaking out inside!! I mean, it's FREAKING CHRIS EVANS!! At first we thought we only see Captain America's stunt double and even with that, we were already so happy and grateful but then we got informed that the guy in Captain America's suit was in fact, Chris Evans himself.

Plus the awesome day we've spent happily after finished watching the filming of Avengers.
Best Day Ever!

Credits to my friend, Cresti Palupi for the last photo.

You can also find me on my instagram, @gitaandreina
The "Jenny Humphfrey" @nia_nugroho 
The contributor of the last photo @crestipalupi
The awesome-blue-haired girl @hillybako

Love, Andreina

22 comments:

  1. Enaknyaaa bisa liat langsung behind the scene. Im actually not into heroes movie (I love horrors more). In fact, I just watched the first movie of avengers last week. And most of the time, I zoned out. But I always love watching how exactly is behind the scene (of every movie I've ever watch) on youtube :D

    xx
    Rizuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow so speechless to read your post ! what a lucky girl ! watch behind the scene and see Chris Evans !!!
    anyway love your outfit !

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looks so sweet !

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos. Nice post, dear

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful.

    Eliana,
    http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!

    Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei gorgeous! I nominated you for liebster award cause I'm curious with your answers hehehe, if you already got it just answer it on my comment okay? Thank you! :))


    Rosalina
    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome! You're so lucky! Looks like it has been definitely worth it that you traveled all the way. Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? If you do so please let me know on my blog so I can follow back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder why your post title is Best Day of My Life. OH MY GOD CHRIS EVANS!!! YOU ARE GODDAMN LUCKY TO SEE HIM UP CLOSE! Oh God, sorry I'm typing in caps but you really are lucky :') oh and thanks for your kind words about my scholarship. I'm not informed yet about the city I'm staying, so I wish it's somewhere nice and homely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I FELT SO LUCKY TOO! <3 And good luck wherever you'll be placed :)

      Delete
  11. I love your outfit, :D
    omg, I really wanna see chris evans!!

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so nice
    able to capture the star
    i'm following u back
    keep in touch
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely, I adore your hat !! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gosh you're so lucky!
    and your photos really look alike gossip girl, like seriously.


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Dan! (just can't help to call you Dan, gossip girl reference xP)

      Delete
  15. Wow you look like a gorgeous little french girl (apart from you're an asian version)! You look so sweet, and I definitely want to visit Seoul one day, still can't believe I have never been, through all those years of being a great fan of korean dramas and music ahha! I just followed your blog on GFC, looking forward to future posts darling. And thank you so much for your lovely words on my blog post! Have a lovely weekend <3

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks babe!
      and if you plan to go to korea, feel free to ask me anything ;)

      Delete