Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Little Help, Please?

I've been searching for the perfect creepers for soooo long. But I haven't find the perfect one and you can only imagine how happy I am when I found it randomly when I was browsing on DresSale. When I first found DresSale, I thought they only sell dresses but to my surprise, they definitely have awesome collections of shoes. The problem is, I can't decide which to choose, so.... Help me?

All photos courtesy of DresSale

I know it's spring already and it's time for more color but I just can't help to give a little bit more grunge touch to my clothes. 

The first one is definitely unique, i love the tribal touch on the pattern but tribal is getting so mainstream these days so i'm not sure. (Even though I own a lot of tribal-patterned-clothes myself. lol)
The second one, is the classic black and white creeper. And you can never go wrong with classic.
The third one, the checkered one. It's sooo unique. At first, I didn't really like it, I thought it was weird but now, it's on my list.
The last one is also hard to be missed. I love how it's all black yet the details are neat yet edgy. LOVE IT.
Guys... help me... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy them all (or at least 2) but in the mean time, which one should I buy first?

Anyway, DresSale also has tons of beautiful dresses. Not only for wedding, they also have dresses for Bridesmaid, Sweet 16, Prom Dresses, Cocktail Dresses and many more. Definitely a one stop shop! If only I know this sooner, prom dress wouldn't be a problem for me.

Speaking of prom, have you girls start preparing? Should I make a post about prom?

Love, Andreina




8 comments:

  1. I loved the fourth git ♥ . Looks like those classy shoes and somehow its suit your style♥

    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love number 1 because it's really artsy I think :D
    mind to follow each other by instagram?
    lemme know girl

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very hard to choose
    need to wear then only know which one is the best
    found your blog through comment column
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tribal patterns is so cute ,the second style reminds me with betsey Jhonson's shoes... both of them are my fav.. it's hard to choose tho...
    lovely blog...hope we can follow each other... followed u,dear..
    xoxo

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i love the first one!! its really unique <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiiiih lucu lucu! sudah dibeli belom? I love the checkered one. Keliatannya biasa sih, tapi kalo udah dipake pasti kece banget :D (jadi pingin beli juga kan)

    x,
    Rizuna

    ReplyDelete