Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Live for the Night




Outerwear - Thrifted
Black Shirt - H&M
Black Skirt - H&M
Bag - H&M
Boots - Topshop

I know I've been back in Jakarta for more than a month. But I haven't got the chance to take a picture here so bear with me guys it's still winter-ish outfit back when I'm in Korea.
And yeah, I'm freezing in that outfit but beauty is pain right? LOL jk.

Anyway, last week my friend invited me to the soft opening (which was held 2 days before the grand opening) of his wine house and lounge in Puri Indah Mall. The name is Mazel Tov.
I love the place, really cozy, especially when you sit at the outdoor sofa with this rainy windy weather. Definitely plan to come back again sometimes this week! And not just because my friend is one of the owner. 


 BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!! So delicious!! We even order another plate; That's how good this food!

 Bon's Chicken Wings
I'm a whore to BBQ sauce so I definitely loved it.

Lychee Iced Tea & Meat Over Fries
The iced tea was kinda too sweet for my taste but I ended up ordering another glass of it, hmm weird.
The fries was good but too much cheese for me. 

Caipiroska
HECK YEAH! Definitely one of my favorite! 




  • Mazel Tov
  • Ground Floor, Unit E 007. 
  • Mall Puri Indah (Expansion)
  • Jl. Puri Agung, Puri Indah, Jakarta Barat.
  • Jakarta, Indonesia
Love, Andreina

19 comments:

  1. great post !! all seems delicious :D
    and you're so pretty and elegant <3
    What about follow each other?
    Let me know!
    Have a lovely day <3
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. goshhhh. the food <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree ci, BBQ Chicken Quesadilla nya enakkk <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great place! the food looks delicious!

    http://www.petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meat over fries look so yummy!

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the place looks great and the food looks super yummy
    that is one fierce look with your jacket!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hangout at this mall a lot! Thanks for sharing this.

    xx,
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so cute! Nice outfits and wonderfully taken photographs... !
    I walked pass by Mazel Tov last time, I think i will visit next time, thanks for the review <3

    I enjoy it and I think I will enjoy the following posts as well,

    Following you
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gitaa already missing youu !

    anyway ive nominate you my Liebster Awards
    its great if you can visit my blog for the details

    xoxo
    http://theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning outfit and pics. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankyou for your lovely comment dear :)
    loving your jacket!
    check out my new post, if you have time :D

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, thanks for dropping by at my blog and give me such a lovely comment
    Busan seems nice and you're outfit is so adorable
    would you mind to follow each other? let me know ;)

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    What an adorable outfit, I love the jacket on you and the bag is also very pretty!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete