Friday, January 10, 2014

Homeward Bound



Coat - Zara
Shirt - Thrifted
Skirt - Unbranded
Boots - Topshop

As I told you on the previous post, I'll post brief things about my trip with my family and friends' family. Well, it's a trip with a lot of people because they used travel agent so to be really honest, I didn't really enjoy it as much as I supposed to be. And also everyone assumed that I know literally ALL about Korea so they asked me about anything about Korea and well, sometimes it's really confusing because I'm no expert in like, tourism things. Nevertheless, I'm just happy I could meet my family and friends.

Anyway, one of the most interesting part among places I visited in Jeju Island are Trick Art Museum  and Teddy Bear Museum. And here are some photos that me and my brother took.

And I present to you, my brother! and his mistress. 



This cute little asian persuasion though >.<

Gulliver's Travel

Shrek

Love, Andreina

11 comments:

  1. i love your coat !!

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Amazing! :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-boy-and-his-green-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those bears looks terrifying! I love the outfit =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool coat!

    Such an amazing experience to be in a trick museum! so jealous
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! And nice photos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been at the art museum too but at bangkok :D
    They have a lot of cute paint btw love your coat :)

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love ur style dear.:)

    anw, i alrd followed you! mind to follback so we can keep in touch?:)
    xx
    raynamarchyiane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaah I always want to visit Teddy Bear museum since princess hours :'D maybe I should plan a trip to Korea for the next holiday 4-5 months again. I remember watched Gulliver's travel when I was in highschool. It's cuuute how they use teddy bears to simulate it <3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfits so much, super cute!!!
    nice post <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww teddy bear museum! I always want to visit that place <3 cute teddy bears are everywhere!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete