Monday, October 14, 2013

Closer to the Edge



Jeans Satchel Sling Bag - Topshop
White Shirt - H&M
Black Studded Shorts - DIY
Shoes - Supra Vaider Tiffany Snake Skin
Blue Bow - Random shop in Busan, S. Korea

The photos above are taken right before my class and was taken by my very good friend, Nia Nugroho. You can check her instagram, @nia_nugroho
Oh yeah, in case you're curious (I think no one will, but oh well!), my instagram is @gitaandreina.

By the way, have you guys watched Glee's tribute to Cory Monteith a.k.a. Finn Hudson? Well, I know that Glee kinda sucks these days but since I've been a fan from the start, I just can't stop.
I was so bumped when I found out Cory's death. I was so shocked I couldn't even cry. But right after I heard Glee's version of Keep Holding On, I couldn't hold my tears. I know for some people I looked ridiculous, caring so much about someone who doesn't even know me but still, you can say that I was growing up with Glee. (Their graduation was even on the same year as mine, LOL)
So yeah, I was bawling like a baby. The whole episode was so touching, so sad and you can't deny how strong they are to even able to shot this episode. I think those are not even acts, the casts' emotions are too raw to be just mere acting.
And I also like how they dealt with the proper goodbye first rather than weighting the whole reality-turned-PSA about drugs on one episode by not telling about the reason of Finn's death now. I know that they'll somehow they'll talk about it but for now, letting the characters grieve first is the best idea.

I never cry this much for a movie, let alone a single episode. I think this shows how much Cory Monteith or Finn Hudson has taken part in Glee fans' life.
For the thousandth times, RIP Cory Monteith. RIP Finn Hudson. You'll be really really missed.

Love, Andreina 

17 comments:

  1. Loving the sweater and the hair bow is a really pretty touch :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look gitaa, cool shoes <3

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty blue ribbon!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes! and omg I miss Cory too :(((


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute! Love the bow...and the back pockets are gorgeous!

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear. Ia follownig you now on gfc and bloglovib. Lovely set. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a gleek but I do love Cory, and I miss him :""
    Cute outfit btw! Love ur hair<3

    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beutuful with that new hair colur :) so cute, girly outfit. :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww cute outfit !

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the way you wore that bow! <3

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that shoes is superb! <3


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute! I like the shoes!
    Great blog, I'm now a follower :)

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cutee!!!! love this look so muchh, anyway mind to follow each other?

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete